Muqadimah..


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun with English Camp 3 at Sudara Beach Resort.

Assalammualaikum and Hai..3 days ago i participate in English Camp. The English Camp is arranged at Sadura Beach Resort at Bachok, Kelantan. The english camp is advocacy the Univercity Malaysian Kelantan (UMK). The objective the english camp is the student can improve the english language and build confident to speak in english. This is the best camp because i have to speak in english everytime or every minute. I think, this is a the way to developed the english language. Beside that, this is first time i come in to the company of the camp with so fun and have a input and knowledge.

I felt enjoy with the camp, because have the great, best and amzing facilitator. I want say thank you a lot to ,Ummi,Miss Linira,Madam Karvajit, Madam Rosdalila, Mr. Williams, Mr. Arizal, Mr. Ariff, and Mr. Khairul ( I'm sorry if have a wrong spell with the name. Thank you, because you of all spirit to teach me and handle the english camp and thank you so much to Dr. Berhannudin because you are the best teacher. I hope can improve the english language and i will try to make a better in english.

Lastly, I hope the english camp will get carry on for the soon and can make something different. Thank you a lot to you all which succes those camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment